View Profile CubicRedRose

All 30 Movie Reviews

9 w/ Responses

I didn't know that mario was so fugly without his clothes O_o

Très bon. Les expressions des petits esclaves m'ont parfois fait penser au personnage de Zelda : Wind Waker. J'apprecie énormement ton travail et j'espère que tu continueras poster sur ce site!

A creepy flash video, just as we love. Excellent singularity. Carry on.

Thank you for this humble initiative.

I remember when i was watching Rise of the mushroom kingdom. Every time, i was waiting for the next episodes. Was the good time... The time of good stories in flash. Edd Gould was a dreamer, and a good animator. We were dreaming with him each time we watched his work. His memory is inside his whole creation. And when we watching, we can smile in the end. Because the soul of this man is still animating his flash work. His memory is strong, but the immortality of his legacy is even more stronger.

Yusuf responds:

his legacy will hopefully never die ;)

Nice one

And nice jokes by the way! that reminds me how the old japanese animations are repetitive, due to the economy of paper and drawing. So i questionning myself, what is the reality of a good animation today... Economy or full fluidity... Being a real amateur of your whole work on newgrounds, i'm pretty sure you have an answer. Anyway, good work, and Troll Vegeta is epic !

scariest virtual thing i ever seen

I love your creations in general because of your point of view on today society. But this one was really a thing... Considering th end, i'm not able to download more exe now...

All in the world is connected

Thanks a lot for this universe. You gave me the real opportunity to see the true love of the imagination. In the end, i was supposing that the time, our time, is corrupted whatever we do. Universal echoes of the will are the only way to avoid the sink into the nothingness. I'm asking it, as a real demand to you, please, continue to create. It's really important to me to know that peoples like you are minig in the deep and dark cave of imagination to give us ores and diamonds like this.

Funny

And beautiful too!

Life is a puzzle

Thats it : you have to make choices. A human life is merely a bunch of puzzle pieces. You have to to pile up them right to find your way therefor.

Excellent idea, and great animation. More please :)

The colors

With the characters movements and colors, with the voice that u used for, I've let my imagination to see a kid who plays with toys and dream up. Even if this kind of... Salacious dialog is not my cup of tea, good job anyway, because the animation got some good skills and the idea i mentionned above was really interessting to think about. 8/10 and 4/5 to your work.

Sandling responds:

Thnk you sir for your detailed review.

Hi. Flash is, in my sense, the marriage of Dramatic Art and drawing ; my two needs to stay alive in this world of flesh.

Raphael van keulen @CubicRedRose