Monkey Vampire Monkey Vampire

Day by day I come to rewatch, also Frank and Perry adventures. Damn I miss your job :/

MOANCORE MOANCORE

ZOOOOOUUUU... Ya ya.

To the Mountains To the Mountains

Finally the new one!

noiserover responds:

Yay!

Cube Escape: The Mill Cube Escape: The Mill

Incredible as always. I think this parrot should be useful next time!

Snail Muncher Snail Muncher

I loved the old school graphics. I see a great potential with your creation, and so, just like tommyengland, i'll point some thoughts :

For an eventual story : There was a war, a long time ago, where the spiders get killed by the wasps. And from your people, as you know, you remain the sole and the one last (Why not ^^)

For the goal : get nourrished with snails to regain your life, but also to fill another thing : the egg incubator. Then, you'll have to lay eggs and protect them from predators, until they hatch. After that, you'll need to ensure the newborns survive by learning them some skills (merchant in the cavern?)

For the strategies : I think the main spider should be improved at some stades of the game : she could grow, gain venomous properties, make some web traps...

That's all! Keep the inspiration!

Hungry Joe Hungry Joe

Really nice work! Now, all we need (for a next version!) is a story and some background. In some ways, it reminds me of Toriko. Keep the inspiration!

Kwing responds:

I've never heard of Toriko but this looks hilarious.

Story and background are always hard to shoehorn into a roguelike. The Binding of Isaac did it well but I wasn't sure I would be able to do anything decent with such a silly concept.

Cheers!

Solus- Hardly Known, Yet Loved Solus- Hardly Known, Yet Loved

Great job

Reminds me of James Blunt and Titanic at the begining. But the most important is the creation in its entirety, that I greatly appreciated, I do not hide it.
I am a sensitive man, when i listened your creation, at some passages of music, I therefore shed a few tears.
Anyway, and yet again, you have my sincere admiration for this work.
Bravo!

SolusLunes responds:

I'm glad you liked it! :D

Malines Malines

Disturbing...
Because this is actually how i see the future!

Excellent job anyway, i love your work.

wartynewt responds:

cool! thanks!

Gordon Darkroast Gordon Darkroast

So real... This society is a real furnace... We're all a cup of coffee, mixed with stress and despair, the mind felled by this awful rythm... I like your art. Carry on!